- 1st Saturday Of The Month<S<< Veg Out St Kilda Farmers’ Market Chaucer Street, St Kilda (just behind Acland St and Luna Park ) - 8.30am to 1pm (Melways ref 2P B9)
- 2nd Saturday of the Month Croydon Farmers' Market Croydon Park, Hewish Road, Croydon - 8am to 1pm (Melways ref 50 K3) Deniliquin Farmers Market Deniliquin, NSW - 8am to 1pm
- 3rd Saturday of the MonthSandringham Farmers' Market Trey Bit Reserve, Jetty Rd, 8am - 1pm (Melways Ref 76 F8). Unfortunately we will no longer be attending Fairfield Farmers Market.
- 4th Saturday of the Month Slow Food Melbourne Farmers’ Market -
Abbotsford Convent, St Heliers Street, Abbotsford -
8am to 1pm (Melways ref 44 G5)
Newtown (Geelong) Farmers Market -
Cnr Shannon Ave & West Fyans St Newtown, Geelong - 8am to 1pm(Melways ref 451 F7)
- 4th Sunday of the Month Flemington Farmers’ Market Mount Alexander Secondary College, 169-175 Mt Alexander Road , Flemington , Victoria - 9am to 1pm Mt Eliza Farmers’ Market Cnr Mt Eliza Way and Canadian Bay Road , Mount Eliza 8am - 12.30pm
- Quick ContactTelephone 03 5480 9645 firstname.lastname@example.org
A little bit about us...
At Pacdon Park we pride ourselves on crafting some of the country's very best British Smallgoods from the best Australian ingredients. Whilst living and farming in Bunnaloo in rural Australia, we missed one thing, traditional British foods, and so the business was born. We converted a derelict dairy building into a commercial kitchen with limited tools and knowhow, and we built our own pork pie machine as none were available in Australia. We set about using the very best of locally grown ingredients, age old recipes and culinary flare to produce our fine British fare. We are proud of our products, our flagship pork pie (eaten cold), Our Famous Best Black Pudding, True Highland Haggis and proper British Bangers, made using Australian free range female pork shoulder, the sweeter meat.
We have recently moved to a new facility, again in a converted derelict dairy building, this time surrounded by beautiful vineyards instead of the dusty paddocks, and we are now located just outside the twin towns of Echuca Moama on the banks of the mighty Murray River. We also now have a factory shop open to the public on Perricoota Road, Moama.
Here at Pacdon Park, we believe in 'slowfood', a gentle and more pleasurable way of producing gourmet food with an emphasis on quality, care, and the use of locally grown ingredients. We believe the benefits are passed on to you through the superior taste of our produce. We use all natural ingredients without anything unnecessary, just as nature intended, and we refuse to ever compromise on quality.
All of us here at Pacdon Park are active members of the local community and are passionate about the region and country to which we call home. We regularly attend local farmers markets in order to supply our produce direct, as well as distributing further afield. We take pride in using green energy to meet our power needs, recycle as much as possible, and are careful to control our carbon emissions. We feel it makes both ethical and business sense.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our little corner of the Internet.