- 1st Saturday Of The Month Veg Out St Kilda Farmers’ Market Chaucer Street, St Kilda (just behind Acland St and Luna Park ) - 8.30am to 1pm (Melways ref 2P B9)
- 2nd Saturday of the MonthCroydon Farmers' Market Croydon Park, Hewish Road, Croydon - 8am to 1pm (Melways ref 50 K3)
- 3rd Saturday of the MonthSandringham Farmers' Market Trey Bit Reserve, Jetty Rd, 8am - 1pm (Melways Ref 76 F8).
- 4th Saturday of the MonthSlow Food Melbourne Farmers Market -
Abbotsford Convent, St Heliers Street, Abbotsford -
8am to 1pm (Melways ref 44 G5)
Bentleigh Farmers Market -
90 Bignell Road, Bentleigh East Victoria 3165- 8.00am to 1pm
- 4th Sunday of the MonthFlemington Farmers’ Market Mount Alexander Secondary College, 169-175 Mt Alexander Road , Flemington , Victoria - 9am to 1pm Mt Eliza Farmers’ Market Cnr Mt Eliza Way and Canadian Bay Road , Mount Eliza 8am - 12.30pm
- Quick ContactTelephone 03 5480 9645 email@example.com
At Pacdon Park, we make what we miss!
We use the finest local Australian Ingredients, Free Range Pork and time and tested traditional recipes to produce magnificent British foods. Whilst backpacking around Australia in 2006, Jim and Pete, hailing from Lancashire, could not find a decent pork pie for ‘love nor money’ so they thought they’d make them themselves, and so the business was born. Pete was a British Trained Chef, Jim has some Pig Farming experience and a business degree, and that was all they needed, or so they thought! The guys converted a derelict dairy building on a farm into a commercial kitchen with limited tools and knowhow, built their first pork pie machine as none were available in Australia, and taught themselves to butcher using a DVD. Then they set about using the very best of locally grown ingredients, age old recipes and culinary flare to produce their wares.
Today we have relocated from the farm in Bunnaloo which bears our name to a purpose built factory, again in a derelict dairy, this time surrounded by beautiful vineyards on the banks of the mighty Murray River in Moama instead of the dusty paddocks. We have also opened a Produce Store, just a stone’s throw away in the historic Port of Echuca on the southern bank of the Murray River, manned by the third leg of the tripod, Jim’s wife Jane (the big boss).
These days we go the whole hog, using the whole free range pig, nose to tail to produce our award winning range. our flagship pork pie (eaten cold of course), Our Famous Best Black Pudding, True Highland Haggis (Australia’s only award winning haggis) proper British Bangers, Dry Cured Streaky Bacon, Bindle Black Bacon which is preservative and nitrate free, Gammon joints, steaks and hams plus a few other British themed delicacies.
We believe that less is more, our ingredients read more like the contents of grandma’s pantry than a science test kit. We believe in slowfood, a gentle and more natural way to produce our products, where time trumps chemicals. We believe in Free Range, where happy pigs equal tastier pork (plus the only ethical option). We believe in a green future, recycling where possible and filling our factory roof with solar panels (Jane happens to be an environmental scientist to boot). We believe in supporting local, working with your neighbour and keeping those food miles down.
Thanks for taking the time to visit our little corner of the Internet.